Followers

Thursday 1 December 2011

Challenge 4 Winner

Firstly, can I just apologise for the lack of post yesterday, but I was a tad busy (!!) and have only just managed to get back on the laptop.. 

But. The winnner of Challenge 4, the Sketch challenge, is...... 

Linda 
 
who's card entry is here...

Well done Linda. Please get in touch, and I'll post out your prize to you this week with all the others. 
(again.. sorry, I'm running late with your prizes. )

Please join in with the Challenge this week, we would absolutely love to see all your creations - please leave us a link to your entry. If you are joining us, and don't have a blog, then please take a look at the CBN on Facebook, and edit the document (found at the top of the page) for us to check out your entries. Please remember not to link to old work - we would love it if you can create something new. Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, I clicked on the card entry as I am used to there being a few Linda's and it went to my blog page! Thank you so much you have made my day!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Linda.. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Linda, such a fab cards.
    Ax

    ReplyDelete